Saturday, April 08, 2006

New look, again

As you can notice, I've changed my blog look again.
I hope this new layout and colours will enhance your reading, in particular making it more relaxing ...
I must admit old colours were not so eye-relaxing, in particular for long posts ... but now they are a lot more readable and I also love this new look and feel!

The only thing I have to define is how to write long code snippets in a reasonable way and with a good layout ... I've played with PrettyPrinter and CodeColorizer ... I hope to find soon a good way of writing code snippets.

In the meanwhile, I'd be glad of knowing your opinion about this new look and feel, if you care to spend some words about it.

And again, have a nice reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to enhance readability, you should use a body font larger than 62.5%.

Some icons on the right column have a blue border when they are links. This doesn't look so good.

Apart from these minor nits, I think it's fine, but then again I always use an aggregator so I couldn't care less about it all ;)

Ugo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ugo,

thanks for your comments, I'll try to play a bit with fonts and image links as soon as I'll find some more free time ...

> Apart from these minor nits, I think it's fine,
> but then again I always use an aggregator so I couldn't
> care less about it all ;)

I know, I know ;)
However, I've limited each feed entry to a short paragraph, to avoid messing up all the feed when the blog post contains code snippets or something else with elaborate layout ...

I know this is not the best solution, and if you have some other idea I'd be glad to hear you ...

Thank you,
Regards,

Sergio B.