Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekly Digest Ep. 1

I read a number of blogs, and when I see that some of my favorite bloggers don't post anything for a long time, I generally feel disappointed.
So, yesterday I was wondering: how the hell did my readers (if any) feel, given that I generally write one or two posts every two or three months? That should be terrible!!!!

Jokes aside, I decided to write at least a
weekly digest about what happened to me during the last week, what I've been working on, things I've found useful or interesting and similar stuff.

So here it is the first episode, except that it should be a monthly report, this time, given that my latest blog post dates back to months ago!

To make a long story short:
  • I'm working at an highly scalable, highly available, trouble ticketing solution based on Scarlet for a big telco customer.
  • I'm working at an Atom-based application for extracting and publishing Microformats from web pages: I think you will know more very soon.
  • I became a Terracotta Forge committer: more on this very soon!
  • I'm going to become a Spring Extensions lead: again, more on this in the near future!
  • I'm reading Clean Code, which seems to be one of the most interesting and well-written books I've ever read.
  • I renewed the look of my blog ... I hope you like it!
That's all for now.
See you soon ... surely for the next weekly digest episode!

No comments: