Thursday, September 29, 2005

An AJAX office suite

Yes, I say, everyone wants AJAX.

Yes, I say, AJAX usefulness in rich web application development is true: just in these days, for compatibility reasons, I turned off AJAX support from the web project I'm working on, which previously was AJAX-enabled, and I REALLY NOTICE the difference.

And yes, AJAX is very appealing for many developers (like me).

But my mind could never imagine this:



I'm a bit skeptical ... making an office suite is not a joke, in particular if you use javascript ... moreover, I have doubts also about its usefulness over standard office suites and pen drives for storing documents and bringing them around ... but may be interesting!

My best wishes to the development team (hoping will grown) .... have a good luck!

No comments: